sábado, 10 de abril de 2010

More zombies, holocausts, entrails and all that shit...



Some posts ago (I don't remember when, and now I'm too much lazy to looking for that update, sorry) I showed a kind of sketch as an advance for a future artwork. Well, the thing is still 'on hold', cause the band (S.I.C.) is recording some tracks for the next album...but what the hell, I have permission to post here the drawing and I haven't got anything better to do until 22:00 PM, when starts THE match. And I say THE match because it will be fucken epic: R.Madrid - F.C.Barcelona (for all of you who unaware of this fact: they're archenemies). OF COURSE I'm with Barcelona, my team since I was a kid. So probably today we'll reach the first position once again, at least I hope that.
The atmosphere here is really optimistic, and holy shit, that's infectious.

Well, enough stupidities for today. Here are the drawings, in b/w and colored:





Nothing further to add. Well, to finish the update, here's the playlist of these last weeks:

KATATONIA - Entire discography
THE GATHERING - Entire discography
ANATHEMA - The Crestfallen EP
ANATHEMA - Serenades
ANATHEMA - Pentecost III
ANATHEMA - The Silent Enigma
OCTOBER TIDE - Rain Without End
AT THE GATES - The Red in the Sky is Ours
AUTUMN LEAVES - As Night Conquers Day
DARKTHRONE - Circle the Wagons
TURBONEGRO - Apocalypse Dudes
KYUSS - Blues for the Red Sun
KYUSS - Welcome to the Sky Valley
BLOODBATH - Entire discography
SLOWDIVE - Just for a Day
SLOWDIVE - Pygmalion
SLOWDIVE - Souvlaki

'Til next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario