domingo, 24 de enero de 2010

Large Family



What a loving image, eh? This is the first drawing I make with ballpen. It was the tool which I had in hand, so I tried this new 'technique'. And I think that rarely I'll repeat. I don't feel really comfortable with it, and I don't like the result at all. I suppose that I should keep on practising to get better works, but well...nowadays, ballpen is not my thing.

Nothing more to tell...it's sunday (well, here it's 0:39, so it's already monday), and all sundays sucks. Laziness is all around...
Anyway, just one short tip as a musical recommendation: STEELHORSE, classic heavy metal from Spain. Check out his full-length 'Wild Power'. Really damn good. It helped me a lot while I was working this weekend. A total rush of energy.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario