domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

The Principles of Lust


I've been a little bit tired the last weeks. Maybe because of some health problems I've got lately (fucken lungs...argh!) I haven't got the strenght to create anything. But well, the show must go on. So I've thrown away my laziness and this weekend I started to draw regularly. And curiously, the first things that have appeared in my notebooks have been these hot images:



Baptized in Blood, din-a4, watercolours & ink on cardboard.



Dark Vinyl I, din-a4, pencils on paper.



Dark Vinyl II, din-a4, pencils on paper.

I guess that the hotness was due my fever. Ehm.

2 comentarios:

  1. These are great. I really like the first picture. It reminds me of the Italian cult films of the 70s, which were always dark yet sensual.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks a lot, Jake!

    Yep, the first drawing could be a still of 'Supervixens', haha!

    ResponderEliminar