domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Sculpting...



(wow, that's my first entry in 2011! It took me a whole month to post it...lol)

Well, since some time ago I'm collecting BJD, which means 'ball jointed dolls'. They're made with resin and the most remarkable thing is that they have joints like a human body. These dolls use to be very realistic and customizable. You can make up'em as you want, put'em wigs...all that shit. The thing is that the other day I made myself a question: 'it's possible to make my own doll?' The answer was: 'well...if you have patience...'. Of course I haven't got it as much as this hobby deserves, but whatthehell, I must try. So here's a homemade head with almost 3 hours of life:







Well, It needs more hours of sculpting and sanding to be considered 'a head with a name', but for now it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would look, haha. Hope I will see it finished one day (in a near future)...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario